Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life's Little Lesson

I find myself thinking, I wish things were better, different or simpler and then I look around and see all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for. I have some many great things in my life and I need to be reminded "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful". I made this card for myself in away, I did not use many accessories or embellishments as a reminder that the simple things in life are still just as wonderful and the little extra we are blessed with. 

I created the card based on the MOJO Monday Sketch and I also used the color combo from Around the World Stampin' UP Challenges  
Supplies Used: 
CS: Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Ink: Bermuda Bay & Gumball Green; Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri & Perfect Pennants
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly & Scallop Edge Punches

Thanks for Stoppin By!  

No comments:

Post a Comment